Friday, January 30, 2009

Malabrigo Swap- Round 5~

DSC04972DSC04973
DSC04974DSC04975
DSC04983
I was the 1st person to receive their swap package this past round~ which is always fun~ I'm not soo good at waiting sometimes~ I got an awesome package from Leigh (LeighGreyKnits on ravelry)~ she was so thoughtful and sweet... i love every part of it...
-1 skein of amazingly yummy Hand-dyed, hand-spun Blue-faced Leceister yarn~ which I think we have all lovingly named- Creamsicle~
-1 Skein of Malabrigo Sock- in Persia…. Its soooo pretty~~ i’ve been lusting after this~~and whenever I’ve gone out to get it… its been sold out!
-2 skeins of… Malabrigo DOS- in the Boticelli Red… its sooo smooshy and soft… (this is going to live in my special yarn stash till I can figure out what to make!!)
-the interweave Winter 2006 magazine… sooo many patterns I’ve been wanting from this magazine!…
-a book about spinning yarn (a new hobby of mine)…
-the amanda hat pattern~
-100 bangles~ in silver and torquiosish blue… soo cute!! I love them~ :)
-a bottle of Hazelnut syrup…. to flavor coffee and such~
-so so so cute stitch markers… from etsy… of tea pots and leaves~~
-SOAK in Aquae- which is my fave scent!
-Stash Tea and Twinings Tea… in wild raspberry and Orange Pekoe
-and the bestest best part… is a hat knit for my nephew… . Malabrigo… worsted… black forest… its sooo soft…. he’s going to LOVE IT~ I don’t know how you did it with your injury… your amazing! THANK YOU LEIGH!!

No comments: