Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone~
My blogging kinda died down at the end of last year~ and one of my resolutions this year is to try and post at least once a month. Its not always my 1st thought when thinking about this blog- is that people actually read it! Its really a bit shocking! But thanks for all your comments.. texts and such... I'm always thinking I should post- I just don't often get around to it.
Despite everyone's concern- Yes, I've still been knitting... probably just as much~ Although I feel like I haven't been getting anything done? Which is weird because I have finished a few FO's mostly holiday gifts~ wellz most everything I knit is a gift~ and I've been buying yarn (lots of yarn)~

My 1st FO of the year... matchy match vests for Rosie's Twins~
DSC06853

No comments: