Sunday, July 26, 2009

So sad~~

Recently... I think I've been feeling quite sad~~ nothing terrible... just sad. It started with my MapleStory character being hacked. I haven't played maple in recent months but still, this is my character since the beginning. Really I've only had this one, and now that someone has logged in and stolen her belongings... I feel so VIOLATED!! its just one of those things~~ some people have encouraged me to go and rebuild her~ and others have suggested I let it go~ and I agree with both. But still, its so sad~~ Bad karma and whom ever violated CORNCHOWDER!~ RAWR!

To add to the sad feeling I was having about my character being desecrated, I read the post on the Yarn Harlot's blog about the terrible ordeal she has been experiencing. Add to this, reflecting on the my recent terrible experience with a certain big headed lawyer (who works in NJ... who's name I will not mention, but just that if his head grows any bigger it surely will EXPLODE)... and it just makes me feel sad. Saying mean people SUX, just isn't enough, its really making my Liver Qi rise. To all of this... the sad situation, mean people (or in my case overly large ego, who's mama must not have taught him better)... I send a really mean look... its going to come back to you~ *hard stare*

In other news...
Whats on my needles:
I cast on these socks on Friday Night, but I'm currently seriously contemplating ripping them out and starting over....
DSC05447
I cast on the Size large.... but they are tooo big!! It doesn't help that I used larger size needles~ ugh~ yes, I'm sure they will fit someone, yes, I hate ripping out, but.... they aren't making me happy... I should do it...shouldn't I?

I also cast on... the Eyelet Cardigan but I've already frogged it... because... I didn't like the way the ribbing and the eyelet pattern didn't match up. Also, I don't like how SHORT it is... yes its a cropped Cardi... but I don't want it cropped! So I'm debating how I want to modify it... I think I will hunt on Ravelry to see what over people have done~ Also I wonder if I can knit it in the round~~

FO's
I've finished my SuperSecretSwap Project for my Malabrigo Swap Round 7 Swap partner... but for the sake of secrecy... I'll hold off posting any more about that~ other than... it is a totally satisfying project!

I've FINALLY finished my ENE~ WOOHOOO!!! but haven't photo'd it yet... its over cast... but I may try to do that today anyhow~ I don't know when I'll be able to block it... we have house guests~ again~ meh~~~

and something I cast off a while ago... but never posted...
DSC05384
my over the garden wall socks from the 2nd shipment of Socktopus Sock Club~ This pattern and yarn is AWESOME!! Fast fun knit~ interesting Heel, well written pattern~ Amazing~

Something I love...
is StitchIt!! Podcast
I love Meghan's stories about her son (Owen), and her Spinning advice... and I especially love her Favorite Thing section. LOVE it... if your a podcast listener... I really love this one~~

1 comment:

Zel, The Grimm Witch said...

Love the sox, they are awesome!...sorry about your Maple-ling:(