Wednesday, September 17, 2008

BSA Swap

So on Ravelry (a knitting forum) Sometime back in the summer I signed up for a Swap~ Specifically the Blue Sky Alpaca Swap~ I sent my package out right away~ because I have a tendency to forget these things~ and then my poor swap partner would end up waiting for me~ so I sent my package out early~~ I had just about forgotten that I would be receiving a package in return~ Until I got an e-mail saying my package had been sent by Lisa (Lmorris) of Tennessee was my swap partner... and she sent me the cutest... most helpful package ever!! DSC04292
a skein of BSA organic Cotton in the Nut colorway, Hazelnut coffees, Awake Tazo tea, Stitch markers (big and small), measuring tape, and darning needles~ exactly what I needed this week~ Thank you Lisa!

No comments: