Friday, September 5, 2008

Labor Day

Over the weekend, my parents and I took Mr Park and his family on a road trip down to Ocean City, MD~
From Ocean City 2008
From Ocean City 2008
From Ocean City 2008
From Ocean City 2008
From Ocean City 2008
From Ocean City 2008
From Ocean City 2008

(it was a short trip but lotsa stuff packed in...Just a little note... the picture of Mr. Park and his kids on the Jet ski- is before they fell in~ *Good Times* and the boat we are riding (with wind blowing in hair photos) was something called the OC WaterSports- Thriller... the last photo is on the Lewes-Cape May ferry~ and... another little note... that is the replacement car Mr and Mrs. Park are standing in front of~)

Now on to Knitting~

I broke a knitting needle this morning... my love- the Lantern Moon Sox Stix~ I called Lantern Mood because I had read on Ravelry about their great Customer Service- and they are sending me a replacement needle on Monday~ woohoo!
broke sox stix

and all plans to keep the Icarus shawl from my Mother were complete FAIL!!! I don't know when she did it... but she sneaked- it into her room~ (I went nuts looking for it in the meantime)and it re-appeared on our ocean city trip~
DSC04219

Nearly completed Lotus Blossom Tank...
DSC04263

and began a BSJ~ in Needful Yarns Cotton Joy~ using size 3 Addi Lace Turbo's (my Knit-Picks Harmony Options didn't come in size 3~ sorry Steve~)DSC04262

No comments: